Columbia County guardian charged in child's drowning | News
GROVETOWN, GA (WFXG)- Sharon Davis, the aunt and guardian of a 3 year old who drowned in Grovetown, has been charged in that death.
Davis was the aunt and guardian of Raydin Holbrooks. Davis was arrested this afternoon and charged with contributing to the delinquency/deprivation of a minor and involuntary manslaughter.
She is currently being held in the Columbia County Detention Center. No bond has been set.
Upcoming Events near Columbia County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officers, sergeants on Ft. Gordon serve soldiers Thanksgiving meals
- Georgia National Guardsmen to return to Augusta Saturday
- Fort Gordon officials react to end of government shutdown
- Paychecks for Patriots career expo in Augusta tomorrow; Kickoff ceremony held today in Marietta
- Will Fort Gordon employees get paid on time?
- Man wanted for armed robbery arrested in Bibb Co.
- Children's Hospital of Georgia to offer free asthma screenings Saturday
- Comcast unveils data cap trial in Augusta market
- Court document reveals new details about alleged doctor murder
- Company names new general manager for Bell Auditorium, James Brown Arena